FP&A Analyst – Bracknell – 12 month Contract, potential for perm
This exciting role will assist in managing and monitoring the consolidated financial performance of a European Division for this global brand. This will include coordinating quarterly budget events; monthly review and analysis of the Consolidated Profit & Loss result; reporting the profit changes and KPI’s variances to the Top management; supporting from an accounting point of view the sales and supply operations in the decision making.
European Quarterly budget and planning process
- Calculate the consolidated profit target for each subsidiary.
- Prepare and distribute the business division budget guidelines.
- Work closely with the entities during the budget submission period to secure data quality and reliability and to support in the variances analysis.
- Organise effective divisional budget hearings with the European entities, utilise Management Information reporting and create ad-hoc reports in Hyperion Planning environment to produce supportive tools to evaluate and assure that all requirements are in line with the guidance.
- Prepare the material for the Business Division budget hearing with Regional Operating Board members and Top management
European result and month end process
- Calculate cost of sales impact related to buying cost by branch, analysing the differences against the budget and assuring that branches account buying cost correctly.
- Ensure factory profit values are updated to allow branches to properly define consolidated Profit & Loss result every month.
- Generate detailed financial analysis of the European Consolidated Profit & Loss result against the budget for the monthly / quarterly presentation to the Top management.
SGA, logistic expenses and other centralised expenses
- Manage Selling & GA expenses budget for the European division assuring target achievement and data reliability
- Control every month the actual expenditure for SGA, logistic expenses and other centralised expenses like owner manuals and extended warranty end and prepare the necessary accruals
- Main contact for the finance department and for Shared Service Centre for everything related to financial aspects.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel knowledge is required
- SAP and Oracle Hyperion planning systems knowledge is desirable
- Ability to organise, work under pressure and effectively prioritise in order to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding of multiple entity and multiple currency environment
- Good level of communication and networking skills
- Previous business management or commercial accountant experience is desirable