Commercial Finance Manager
A commercial accountant role that will enable the successful candidate to work in a fast paced environment and become a true business partner to the commercial team.
A leading retail organisation that allows personal growth and development in a fast moving, forward thinking team.
Some key responsibilities for the Commercial Finance Manager (specific focus on margin) are:
- Reporting and analysis
- Business partner for commercial team - buying division
- Helping to understand the performance of their promotions, understanding product, reporting on margin
- Will be responsible for one direct report.
- Ad hoc involvement with key projects within the business
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA. ACA)
- Commercial Analysis and business partnering experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong academics
Competitive salary + benefits + career progression