Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk, Eastleigh - £22,000
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively seeking a motivated Accounts Payable Clerk to join a recognised, reputable and growing retail company in Southampton. The role offers an exciting opportunity for a key member of a friendly accounts payable team. The candidate will have various key responsibilities to be completed on a day to day basis to include:
- day to day maintenance of the purchase ledger
- Ensuring Purchase Ledger is recorded and reconciled accurately in large volumes
- Month end reporting - ensure all accurately on the system for month end, action bank processing and ensure statement recs are carried out
- Dealing with any problems and issues regarding the purchase ledger
- Resolving any purchase ledger queries
- Resolving on stop queries
- Processing invoices and large quantities of reconciliations
The successful candidate will be a motivated and dedicated individual. We are looking for someone who can build and maintain both internal and external relationships effectively, working well in a team environment.
Purchase ledger experience dealing with large volumes is essential as well as ability to use Excel efficiently.
The candidate must be able to work accurately through large workloads, with an ability to prioritise effectively and work independently to tight deadlines. Good organisation skills are desirable along with a friendly phone manner.
AAT qualified or equivalent is advantageous but not essential.
Robert Half have worked closely with the client on numerous occasions to provide the highest possible standard of recruitment partnership, our client is award winning and progressive within the retail industry.
One of their key aims as a company is to build long lasting careers for their employees, and offer industry leading training for great career progression.
With a new office with great modern facilities based in a prime location close to Southampton, the office is easily accessible either by car or public transport.
Salary and Benefits
- £22,000 depending on experience
- Free onsite Parking
- Subsidised canteen
- 20 days holiday a year plus bank holiday
- Industry leading training and career progression
- Pension Scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice