Robert Half are currently recruiting for Assistant Accountant based in Cambridge, a exciting to learn, train and develop your skills. This role as Assistant Accountant comes with extensive communication and work with the Finance Director and Finance Controller.
Role of Assistant Accountant
To support the FD & FC in construction of the P&Ls, variance analysis and ad-hoc commercial analysis and the FC in completion of company accounts of one of the group companies
- Designated Group Companies Financial Accounting
- Delivery of the monthly close as well as year-end close Production of timely management reporting packs with P&L analysis, comparison of forecasts/budgets with actual and analysis of variances
- Support in the interim audit and financial audit and in the preparation of external statutory financial reporting
- Review and prepare payroll journals processed by outsourced companies
- Preparation and posting of journals to close month end to deadlines.
- Assist in preparation of balance sheet reconciliation on a monthly basis,Support FD with preparation of ad-hoc commercial analysis.
- Work on projects with the FD & FC to improve Navision processes.
- Assist with payment runs and ad hoc payments
- Ad hoc finance tasks and projects as required
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Part Qualified
- Experience of working in Fast Paced Environment
- Strong Reconciliation/mathematical and organisational skills
- Leadership, Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Cambridge Commutable
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice