Robert Half are recruiting for a fantastic Financial Controller position on behalf of a rapidly expanding Group of companies mainly operating within the Leisure/Hospitality industry based within Manchester City Centre.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ultra ambitious Finance Manager/Financial Controller to become number 1 in Finance for a rapidly expanding Group where your remit will grow massively over the next 24 months.
The business are a well established, yet rapidly expanding Group of companies who are going from strength to strength. They have multiple sites across Manchester and the North West and expect to continue to grow over the next 12-24 months. Reporting directly into the Managing Director, you will gain huge exposure to all of the commercial elements of the business as well as being number 1 within finance.
The role will involve you looking after the finances for the 6 current businesses as well as increasing your remit as the Group continues to acquire more companies. Key responsibilities include:
- Being a key figure in developing the strategy of the Group
- Managing and partnering key stakeholders in the business
- Being heavily involved in the implementation and continuous improvement of all financial processes and procedures
- Financial analysis and reporting to senior stakeholders including the Directors
- Preparation and review of monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Budget production and control
- Project Accounting
- Cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Coach and develop and strong finance department
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice