Senior Accountant - Accounts and Audit - Boutique Practice
Seeking a Senior Accountant for a well-established and friendly Accountancy Practice based in the heart of London! This would be the perfect opportunity for someone wishing to increase the amount of Audit in their role.
The firm are a boutique Practice in the West End and they are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their growing, friendly team. On offer for the right person is a competitive salary alongside the opportunity to progress within the firm.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of client sectors including media, property, authors, solicitors and not-for-profit; maintaining and developing client relationships will be a key factor to your role as it is a vital part of the firm's growth.
Your role will approximately consist of 50% Audit and 50% Accounts assignments and you will be reporting directly to a Manager or Partner and supervising a small team of junior Audit and Accounts staff.
Candidates with a small amount of Audit experience (i.e. a small percentage of their role, or no Lead experience) will be considered, so this would be a great opportunity for someone wishing to get more involved in Audit work.
The successful candidate:
- will be ACA or ACCA qualified, ideally with a minimum of 1 years' post qualification experience
- must be able to work under pressure and cope with deadlines
- will have relevant experience within a similar sized Practice
- must work well as part of a team and have some experience assisting junior staff
- must value career progression and want to develop their skills
- will be able to demonstrate excellent client relationships
- will be up to date with current Audit and Account standards
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.