Business Recovery Assistant
AJ Chambers are seeking a Business Recovery Assistant to join a multi-award-winning firm, to be based out of their Cambridge or Ipswich office.
You will be working in a dynamic environment where pro-active client solutions are encouraged. The exact type of work will depend upon your experience and competencies, but this role provides real scope to develop your existing skills, with the potential to progress and undertake professional qualifications in due course. You will be expected to assist managers and assistant managers on insolvency cases including undertaking file reviews, preparing notes and drafting letters and reports for manager/partner review.
The role can be based in either the Cambridge or Ipswich office. A full clean UK driving licence and own transport are essential as this role will involve occasional travel to the other office location and/or to client sites. Whilst this is full time position of 37.5 hours per week, reduced hours may be considered.
The role offers a great opportunity to gain experience within a prestigious team that has gained numerous accolades in recent years.
- Good academic results with a minimum of grade C in GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent) A high level of ICT literacy in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Previous administrative experience within an office environment (ideally within professional services)
- Experience drafting documentation for review and routine correspondence
- Ability to work as an effective team member, assisting managers with all aspects of case administration, and to fact find independently on case documents
- Capable of working in an accurate and methodical manner with good attention to detail
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and discretion
- Full UK driving licence with access to own transport
- A background in insolvency/business recovery work with awareness of insolvency procedures
- A levels and/or higher education qualifications
- Experience of posting and recording transactions, dealing with incoming cheques and bank reconciliations
- An understanding of basic accounting concepts
- Experience of CCH accounts software and familiarity with IPSfw case management system
- Willingness to undertake appropriate internal and external training to allow progression, with the capability to embark on further study for qualifications
For more information on this Business Recovery Assistant role, please either apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers. If this role isn???t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Business Recovery Assistant - Cambridge