A&F Chambers are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for our Client in the Southend area.
To be considered for the role, you will be ACCA /CIMA OR ACA qualified.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and submission of company reporting packs
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- GL balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare and input journals
- Liaising with external tax advisory’s
- Finance system projects and improvements
- Liaising with external auditors for quarter/ year end reviews
- Corporation tax packs preparation & queries
- Completion of Office of National Statistics
- Analysing business results.
- Any other duties as directed by the business.
- Strong I.T skills essential
- Technical, analytical with a keen eye for detail
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Strong modelling skills in Excel
- Ability to challenge, draw conclusions, make decisions and make recommendations
- You must be able to apply your analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and to bring them to bear on a broad range of commercial issues.
- Eye for detail and commercially aware
- 3 yrs min experience within a financial reporting / audit environment
- Mon-Fri| 9AM-5PM
- Parking available
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic benefits package available
- 23 days holiday + 8 bank holiday