A&F Chambers are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join our client in East London.
To be considered for this role, you will have worked in a finance department in a banking environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Producing balance sheet statements
- Producing reports
- Purchase Ledger control
- PRA returns and reports
- Accounts reconciliation
- Monitoring interest accruals
- Reconcile expenses
- Producing profit and loss statements
- General administration
- Provide cover within the Accounts Department as and when required.
- Studiers, qualified and QBE considered
- Banking industry experience
- Excel experience
- Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM (1 hr for lunch)
- Salary up to £40,000 p.a.
- Full time, permanent role
- 22 days holiday per annum rising to 30 with 5 years service.
- Fantastic benefits package inc life assurance, pension scheme, private health cover, discounted health club membership, access to interest free season ticket loan.
For more info on this fantastic opportunity please click apply.