Management Accountant / Financial Controller
Through a newly created role, A&F Chambers are recruiting for a Management Accountant / Financial Controller to join our client in Stanford-le-Hope.
In this role, you will be responsible for producing timely, accurate accounting information. This is a fantastic role for someone who can take ownership and is ready for their next challenge.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Bank reconciliations using SAGE 200 up to trial balance
- Ensure cash flow is managed (monthly)
- Maintaining the company accounts (sales and purchase ledger)
- Implementation of financial processes and procedures
- Produce monthly budgets and forecasts
- CIS statements, payments and returns, submitting to HMRC
- Entering purchase invoices
- Preparing nominal reports
- VAT returns
- Matching invoices to statements
- Assist with month end
- Construction or similar background
- Sage 200 experience
- Good communicator with strong attention to detail
- Qualified or finalist i.e CIMA/ACCA
- Monday-Friday (8.30AM-5PM)
- Salary £neg based on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Onsite parking
Interviews available immediately.