Commercial Finance Manager
A commercial role to provide, analyse/interpret accurate and timely financial and operational management information to key stakeholders, recommending areas of focus as appropriate. This is a client-facing, multi-site role involving regular UK travel.
An exciting opportunity to join an innovative logistics business, based in Leeds. Supporting the transport division of the business, this role will have a multi-site focus. This is an entrepreneurial business, always seeking new opportunities to remain at the forefront of the market and will be looking for a commercially focused individuals to support them with there vision.
The Commercial Finance Manager will have responsibility for:
- Ensuring all management reporting is produced in a timely and accurate manner
Provide support to senior stakeholders and the wider business on all financial and operational matters. This will involve regular and active engagement with operational teams
Preparation of periodic budgets and forecasts
Ensure weekly, monthly and annual management reporting is produced in a timely and accurate manner with variance analysis provided as required
Provide support, development and leadership to ensure the maintenance of the control environment and the improvement of financial and operational practices
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as required
The successful Commercial Finance Manager will:
- Hold a recognised financial qualification
- Have relevant experience of business partnering with operational stakeholders
- Have a proven track record of supporting decision making, providing solutions, making improvements and adding value
- Have a strong character with the ability to challenge senior stakeholders and drive results
- Have a strong attention to detail and an inquisitive nature
- Be proactive
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changeable environment
- Be prepared to travel around the UK on a weekly basis
A competitive offer with generous benefits. Please enquire.