Interim Management Accountant
- An immediate need for an Interim Management Accountant to join an impressive education organisation.
- The requirement will be for a minimum of 12 months.
The organisation are a large education group based in York who offer a number of services across the area. They are currently undergoing a period of change and are looking for an Interim Management Accountant to support them during this time.
As an Interim Management Accountant you will be a crucial member of the team and play a key part in supporting the ongoing projects the group are involved with, as well as assisting with the month end process.
Your main tasks and duties would include:
- Assist with group consolidation.
- Prepare, develop and analyse financial information.
- Develop systems of work to improve financial reporting.
- Assist with the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
As an Interim Management Accountant, you will ideally be a qualified accountant or have extensive accountancy experience at this level. You will have strong IT skills with a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Immediate start.
- 12 month contract.
- £35,000 - £37,000.
- Welcoming working environment.