Share Schemes Consultant - Big 4 - London
Share Scheme Consultant - Big 4
Salary - up to £40,000
- Are you interested in an exciting career focusing on tax efficient share scheme design and implementation for leading Asset Managers and Fund clients in the UK & Europe?
- Would you like to work for a team that has experienced year on year growth with potential for further growth?
- Would you be interested in a position that provides is ample room for career development and progression and which will provide you with the tools to reach your full potential, with no barriers?
- Are you interested in working for a market leading Share Schemes practice in the city??
What's great about this role?
- The firm actively promote and encourage work-life balance by introducing various flexible working schemes and hours to ensure you can find that balance (The firm were top 10 in the Top 30 Employers for working families)
- You will have the opportunity to work with a client base that includes some of the biggest private equity houses and the highest profile mergers and acquisitions activity.
- The team is incredibly supportive and offer a number of training and development opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious clients in the UK as well as have close collaboration with broader Global and European offices
- You will have the opportunity to work on projects form London or from a number of the firms' European offices as part of their interconnected group
- You will work closely with the Share Schemes Partners and Directors in the practice to ensure the key strategic goals are met
- You would be responsible for the design and implementation of globally efficient, regulatory compliant remuneration, ensuring that the plan designs are aligned with the wider business objectives of the organisation
- You would be responsible for advising on a broad array of issues relating to the advisor/manager of private equity, real estate, infrastructure or hedge funds, ranging from structuring global carried interest and co-investment plans to restructuring the entire business
- You will be able to accelerate your career working in one of the markets leading Share Schemes practices in the UK.
- You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping their clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution
What you will need to succeed?
- Any previous experience in any Tax discipline would be beneficial as working in the Funds team requires a broader knowledge of Taxes.
- A keen interest and desire to learn
- ATT, CTA or equivalent qualification would be ideal (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA) but not a necessity
- Soft Skills such as work ethic and the ability to take ownership of projects would be imperative in the role.
If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02072696364.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR