Tax Investigations Senior Manager - London (Top 10)
Tax investigations Senior Manager (Top 10)
Salary - up to £94,000
- Are you a Tax Investigations Senior Manager looking to take that next step?
- Are you interested in moving into a client facing role and working on advisory engagements?
- Are you interested in working in an entrepreneurial and dynamic team?
What's great about this role?
- The firm actively promote and encourage work-life balance
- The team is incredibly supportive and offer more of a "Family Feel" environment
- You will have the opportunity to progress through the ranks as the firm is relatively "top light" and provide a route to Director
- You would work closely with the leading Tax investigations partner and Directors in the team assisting in servicing clients and managing junior staff
- You would be responsible for approving and signing off work in accordance with the firm's standards under terms of "tax licence"
- You will have the freedom and flexibility to further develop existing and growing your own portfolio of business.
- You will also have the opportunity to develop this into a specialist field of technical expertise
What will you need to succeed?
- A minimum of 7 years of Tax Investigations experience (Experience in an advisory capacity would be beneficial)
- Have the ability to develop new and existing business
- Educated to a degree level and/or CTA and/ or ACA qualified or equivalent
- The ability to train and develop junior colleagues
If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity further please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02072696364.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR