Graduate Insurance Risk Analyst
An exciting opportunity as a finance analyst has arisen within the automotive industry as part of their dynamic insurance risk team. This is a newly created role due to a successful 2018 and aggressive 2019 growth plans.
- Provide regular market / industry updates to the team to track emerging risks in the wider motor insurance landscape
- Analyse monthly claims bordereau and review cost trends
- Co-ordinate a regular Insurance Data Review Group to review claims costs and risk profile with your colleagues
- Research and promote opportunities for reducing MO's insurance risk, such as through vehicle technology or underwriting controls
- Attend external motor insurance events to stay well-informed about industry developments
The successful candidate will have 6-12 months experience ideally gained working within a sandwich placement or internship within an analytical capacity. You will be degree educated with at least a 2:1 and have achieved no less than ABB at a-level (preferred a-levels: economics, mathematics, statistics, physics etc).
Are you a 2018 graduate with a passion for financial analysis? Are you looking to get into the insurance sector? My client is looking for an ambitious and bright Insurance Risk Analyst to join their Central London insurance risk team.
Salary - £28,000 - £30,000
Location - Central London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice