£10 - 12 ph
Robert Half are currently recruiting exclusively for a very well established educational / training supporting firm based in central Bristol.
This opportunity has arisen due to three unbelievable quarters and are looking for additional skilled finance staff to add to their rapidly expanding team.
Your duties will involve:
- Processing both weekly and monthly payroll for a wide range of clients
- Acting as a point of contact for client queries, escalating more complex queries
- Completing paperwork on behalf of clients
- Dealing with HMRC queries on behalf of clients
- Organised with relevant payroll files and records ahead of HMRC inspections
- Calculating and making record of all payments due to HMRC, informing clients
- Liaising with other teams regarding clients
- Preparing BACS payments for individual clients pay dates including BACS remittance payments
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Experience within a Payroll department and systems
- Knowledge of HRMC requirements
- Confident communicator
- Smart and personable
- Good IT skills, experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If you wish to apply for this position please get in contact with Miles Hackett at Robert Half ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice