Reporting to the Audit Manager, you will conduct audits independently and as part of a team across the organisation.
Our client is a local, recognisable organisation within the Public Sector.
As Principal Auditor, you will:-
- Conduct audit assignments allocated from the Internal Audit Plan and as directed by the Audit & Assurance Manager in accordance with audit programme
- Conduct testing of internal control design and operation
- Report audit findings to senior stakeholders
- Prepare a risk identification analysis
The successful candidate will:-
- Have at least 3 years of Internal Audit experience
- Be part or fully qualified
- Be experienced in conducting audits from planning to completion
An excellent package on a Fixed Term contract basis