Financial Accountant (Asset Management)
Robert Half are partnering with one of London's top asset management firms to recruit for a Financial Accountant. This Financial Accountant position will require the successful candidate to onboard at short notice and pick up a hands on, technical position. The main functions of this Financial Accountant position will involve statutory reporting, consolidations and working with IFRS. This Financial Accountant position is being recruited on an interim basis, for a period of 9 months.
- Combined role of financial and management accountant, commercial and business administration and management.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and all other related statutory returns and reporting to Companies House and HMRC.
- Consolidating of group entities
- Oversee daily running of the business including payments, accurate recording of transactions, bank reconciliations, VAT returns etc.
- Assist in corporate structuring - on and off shore.
- Loan management.
- Maintaining development and investment financial models.
- Supervision and management of junior accountant.
- System administrator for all accounting systems.
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA
- Experience of working with in Financial Services is a must
- Available at short notice
- Able to commit to the entirety of the assignment
£300pd - £350pd
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice