Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Half are currently partnering a very strong and fast-growing services business based near Crewe to recruit for an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic position where you will be given the chance to grow and develop with the business, and will include a very generous package of circa £28,000 basic salary + full study support and additional benefits.
The business is a very strong yet rapidly growing services business who are based near Crewe, Cheshire. After a period of sustained expansion now require an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to join the team. You will be offered full study support and a clear progression path with the business.
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to take on a role where you will be managing a small team, as well as being involved in a very hands on position in preparing management accounts and being at the forefront of process improvement and implementation. key responsibilities include:
- Support the Management Accountant in the timely preparation of trading company and other group company's monthly management accounts. Year-end information including reconciliation and control of nominal accounts.
- Managing a team of 3 ensuring the sales and purchase ledgers are closed in a timely manner.
- Sales ledger processing
- Provide payroll back up support
- GBP and EUR posting of cash receipts and other entries
- Maintain the fixed asset register and HP liability ledger
- Completion of VAT returns & EC sales lists.
- Other duties as required
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice