This role will be no. 2 to the Finance Director and will work across the entire group. This is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact on the success of a fast-growing business in the UK.
This is an entrepreneurial, energetic and empowering organisation who pride themselves on the quality of service they provide.
- Completion of summary management accounts for FD review
- Production on detailed departmental management accounts for FD review
- Presentation of detailed departmental management accounts for Heads of Teams
- Responsibility for the design and maintenance of the organisation's chart of accounts
- Implement and embed forecasting within the organisation, including regularly updating financial projections with Heads of Teams
- Responsibility for the bi-annual budget cycle
- Assist with the production of financial reports (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow) to support the organisation's medium term business plans
- Management and development of a team of 2 (1 Assistant Accountant and 1 Trainee Accountant)
- Assist FD with cash flow management and reporting
- Deputise for FD and other Finance Manager as required
- Responsible for managing the legal cashier team ensuring processes are compliant with SAR and fit for purpose.
Ideally you will have experience of the legal sector and working knowledge of SAR or come from a professional services background - maybe you're a practice accountant looking to move in house.
The successful Finance Manager position based in Worcester comes with a competitive salary commensurate with experience along with a discretionary bonus and benefits.