Operations Finance Business Partner
As a result of internal movement a newly-created Operations Finance Business Partner role is on offer with an engineering consultancy based near the city of London.
My client is an international engineering consultancy with a long-standing legacy in the European market as well as more recent expansion globally. As a result of an internal promotion and a newly-created shared service centre there is a new opportunity for a Operations Finance Business Partner based near the city of London to support the EMEA management board.
In this Operations Finance Business Partner role your key responsibilities will be:
- Production of monthly management accounts in an accurate and timely fashion;
- Review of monthly results and production of relevant commentary;
- Project analysis and performance reporting to commercial directors;
- Consistent and accurate reporting and control of overheads;
- Regular analysis around cost levels and cost allocations;
- Working closely with management on interpreting financial information to support decision making;
- Ad hoc projects and reporting as required.
As a strong applicant for this Operations Finance Business Partner position you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Demonstrate relevant experience in a similar finance business partner role;
- Possess an understanding of working within a complex, multinational environment;
- Professional services/consulting experience is highly advantageous;
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the business.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £80,000-£90,000 + benefits. In addition, you will join in a position with board exposure and play a key role in driving the business performance.