Financial Reporting Manager - corporate services business
An opportunity for a senior Financial Accountant from either Industry or a medium-sized Practice with solid accounts preparation experience and management experience.
A growing corporate services business with a strong emphasis on personal and professional development. Culturally, you would get to work in a very friendly, personable environment where members of staff truly are rewarded for hard work.
- Act as the lead accountant for various accounting matters within a team
- Reviewing the bookkeeping for a range of accounting matters
- Attending client board meeting and presenting quarterly financial information
- Managing and reviewing the completion of audit queries
- Acting as a higher authority on day-to-day accounting queries and acting as a 4-eyes signatory on accounting matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality of service is provided to clients and external contacts
- Reviewing the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns, and liaising with foreign tax advisors
- Supervising and assisting in the training and development of staff
- Arranging and managing the appraisal process for members of staff
- ACCA or ACA: 2-6 years post-qualification experience
- Experience managing more junior members of staff
- Solid accounts preparation experience
£45,000 - 50,000 plus excellent benefits