Accounts Payable Specialist
Robert Half Finance and Accounting have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join a property company based near Monument.
This role will last for 3 months and potentially result in a permanent job depending on performance.
You'll mainly be in charge of:
- Scanning and Data entry of invoices
- Approving invoices on a daily basis
- Raising queries with the buyers and the suppliers
- Creating a close supplier relationship
- Forecasting fortnightly payment figures
- Reconciling and completing payment runs
- Sending out remittances to suppliers
- Liaising with Quality Surveyors with Subcontract applications and invoices
- Chasing VAT receipts from suppliers
- Inputting transactions in and out of the bank
- Assisting suppliers with any allocating invoices, copies of remittances.
- Month end supplier reconciliation to create a payment list
- Making BACS and CHAPS payments towards suppliers
The Ideal Candidate will have a full understanding of the Purchase Ledger Function top to bottom, accompanied with a minimum of 2 years experience.
You must be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice
An interest or background in property would be a plus
Intermediate Excel skills are required
Salary & Benefits
The equivalent hourly rate of a 28k salary is on offer including holiday pay
If you have the required experience and are immediately available please apply through Robert Half Finance and Accounting
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice