One-of-a-kind opportunity within a fast-paced creative-industry SME based in the heart of Manchester, to provide dynamic and rounded accounts assistant and general support to the directors and wider business functions.
This is more than 'just a Finance and Accountancy job'. You will play a key role in wider back-office support functions and will directly influence decisions of the Directors who you will work alongside. If you are a dynamic, forward-thinking and proactive individual with rounded finance experience, you could prove to be an invaluable asset to this personable creative and funky SME on the brink of explosive expansion.
As Accounts Assistant you will have responsibility over a wide variety of finance duties including;
- Acting as the point-of-contact for Finance and finance related issues;
- Working very closely with business Directors, providing finance input and support on any related matters;
- Supporting other business functions - this may include HR, Sales, Marketing etc - and providing another viewpoint/opinion;
- Involvement with forecasting and budgeting;
- Creating and reporting financials and sales to Senior Management (monthly / ad-hoc basis);
- Purchase and Sales Ledger maintenance and invoice processing;
- Credit Control and management of client accounts, including credit checking (B2B with a 'softer approach');
- Query handling - both internal and with external suppliers;
- Involvement with company payroll (small roster).
Up-and-coming 2million turnover Creative SME based in the heart of Manchester / Northern Quarter. Fabulous modern offices created with stylish interior design. Very small business team who synergises together exceptionally. 'SME feel' where each employee is very highly valued.
Company subsidises annual events and team trips abroad and to the capital city. There is also financial study incentives and huge opportunities to progress as the company grows.
Potential for the business to double size in the coming year therefore offering a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable SME experience.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £24,000 per annum. Financial study support, occasional trips abroad.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice