Financial Accountant - leading corporate services business
An opportunity for a dynamic Financial Accountant from either Industry or a medium-sized Practice with solid accounts preparation experience.
A growing corporate services business with a strong emphasis on personal and professional development. Culturally, you would get to work in a very friendly, personable environment where members of staff truly are rewarded for hard work.
- Bookkeeping a complex range of accounts and liaising with clients and intermediaries as necessary
- Completing all aspects of accounting matters, including preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad-hoc investor queries
- Dealing with the completion of routine audit queries
- Maintaining accurate records on MS Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of accounting
- Acting as a mentor to junior staff under the supervision of senior staff
- Ensuring the team are adequately trained on relevant banking systems and co-ordinating banking relationship
- Qualified either ACCA or ACA
- Solid accounts preparation experience gained either at a medium-sized Practice or in Industry
- Experience of preparing manual and electronic payment instructions
£35,000 - £42,000 plus excellent benefits.