AJ Chambers are recruiting for a Tax Senior to join a market leading firm in their Oxford Office. This role will suit those who are seeking progression towards CTA qualifications.
- Opportunity to manage a diverse portfolio of clients
- You will be encouraged to pursuit CTA qualifications with full study support
- You will be supported in developing your knowledge and experience
- You will work an exciting mix of tax planning and compliance
- Flexible working hours, with a 37.5 hour working week
You will be joining a highly reputable office, with a mixture of talented individuals. This is the ideal opportunity to develop your pre-existing skills to progress further in your career.
Tax Senior responsibilities:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients, as well as assisting other staff members
- Processing personal, partnership and company tax returns
- Monitoring billing and work in progress.
- Involvement in general tax planning issues such as remuneration planning and day to day tax advice.
- Assisting Associate Tax Director with high level tax planning
- Assisting the Associate Tax Director and directors in marketing business taxation services.
- Liaising proactively with clients
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
Tax Senior requirements:
- ATT qualified, or close to completion, part qualified CTA also considered
- 2 Years tax experience in practice
- Good computer skills
- Able to organise and prioritise and monitor workload effectively.
- Effective communication skills
- Self-motivated with a problem solving approach to work
For further information on this Tax Senior role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers