Senior Accountant - St Albans
AJ Chambers are working with a Top Leading Independent Firm who are looking for a Senior Accountant to join them, based in St Albans.
This is an incredible opportunity for a driven and technically strong accountant to step up into a rewarding role which offers a high level of responsibility at a leading firm.
- Statutory accounts preparation including year-end adjustments and accounts disclosures, from Trial Balance or books and records.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations;
- Management accounts preparation;
- Audit negotiable but no more than 20%
- Completion of Tax returns and accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Complete company accounts and CT600s
- Liaise with a portfolio of clients from LLPs to Sole Traders in a wide variety of industries
- Attend meetings with clients
- Supervise and support junior team members
- 3+ years practice experience
- Motivated and willingness ??? genuine opportunity to grow and prosper in firm
- QBE and strong PQ considered
- Solid accounts preparation and corporate/personal tax knowledge
- Ability to review work and supervise trainees
- Very good communication skills
If this role is of interest then please either apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers