Head of Finance - UK
Robert Half are partnering with a global manufacturing business based in Corby with the recruitment of a highly dynamic and motivated Head of Finance - UK.
The Head of Finance will lead the finance team, take full ownership of the management reporting, continually improve processes and spearhead projects for the UK operation.
Working directly for the Plant Manager, you will provide accurate and timely information on the financial performance of the business and support the decision-making process for the UK division. Key responsibilities will include:
- Produce and submit month-end accounts
- Control the balance sheet and ensure accurate recording of all assets and liabilities
- Monthly reviews of overheads
- Work with the senior management team to support the budgeting and forecasting process
- Review the standard costing results
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly board reports/packs
- Lead and manager a team
- Work with auditors at year-end
- Qualified or actively studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong communication skills - capable of working with both internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong Excel knowledge and able over time to become a super user of the ERP systems
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
- It is not essential to have line management or supervisory experience
The business has invested heavily into its UK operation and continues to grow ahead of forecast, They are known within their industry for providing a "world class service" and recognised for developing talent and offer a great work life balance.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Head of Finance - UK is paying between £46,000 - £53,000 plus excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
More searches like this
- Finance Manager Manufacturing & Engineering Part qualified jobs in Corby
- Financial Accountant Manufacturing & Engineering Part qualified jobs in Corby
- Financial Controller Manufacturing & Engineering Part qualified jobs in Corby
- Management Accountant Manufacturing & Engineering Part qualified jobs in Corby
- Finance Business Partner Manufacturing & Engineering Part qualified jobs in Corby