Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting a new role of Financial Controller on an exclusive basis for one of Leeds most entrepreneurial and fastest growing businesses.
Reporting to the UK Managing Director who is based at their Leeds office, with a dotted line into a European CFO this Financial Controller role will see the successful applicant sit on the UK Management Team and play a key role in the growth strategy of the business over the next 5 years.
The role will involve:
- Managing a team of 10+ Finance Staff at the Leeds site
- Overseeing the production of Monthly Management Information
- Manage all Business planning activities including Budgeting & Forecasting
- Act as a Finance Business Partner to the UK MD and Senior Management Team
- Qualified Accountant
- Proven ability in overseeing the production of timely, relevant management information
- Strong Business Partner
- Personable, with the ability to conduct themselves at Board Level
This opportunity will provide the successful Financial Controller individual with a long term career path within an organisation that has a track record of promoting internally where possible.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice