Financial Accountant - Retail
Robert Half are working with a global organisation to recruit for a qualified accountant who is driven by career advancement as enjoys a technical challenge.
This position is to be part of a team of large reporting team, looking after the financial reporting and controls for European entities of the group. You will be providing the technical accounting and financial reporting for a divisions.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant
- Providing technical accounting, regulatory and tax reporting support
- Developing systems and processes for the integration of legislation changes in the existing reporting framework
- Contribute to the maintenance of a robust control environment
- Understanding and communicating highly complex financial management issues to a management team in a manner that facilitates effective decision-making
- Control of the fixed asset accounting
- Quarterly VAT reporting and submission
- Meeting all period end accounting deadlines
Key Requirements of the Financial Accountant
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations
- Proven experience of motivating others to deliver exceptional performance and long terms results
- Ability to run projects
- Systems: Microsoft Office (in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Relationship management to influencing business partners / stakeholders including the Board
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 plus excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice