Reporting directly to the Group Financial controller the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Making sure the monthly management accounts are produced in an accurate and timely manner
- Commentary and variance analysis
- Assisting with the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders and department heads i.e head of marketing, head of operations, head of IT
- Managing primary relationships with Directors and budget holders, Internal and External Audit and other divisions
The ideal profile will be a graduate with 4-5 years experience within finance. You should have 1-2 years' experience producing managing accounts and have exposure to budgeting and forecasting. The candidate will be a finalist level ACA, ACCA or CIMA studier with no less than 4 exams remaining. Excellent communication skills are imperative as you will be liaising with senior stakeholders within a business. Intermediate excel skills are a must (pivot tables and v look ups).
My client are a FTSE 500 property business based in Central London. With offices Nationwide Rapid growth sees them recruiting for a Finalist level Management Accountant to join their growing finance team.
Salary & Benefits
£38,000 to £45,000 - depending on experience + Exceptional Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice