Robert Half are recruiting for a commercial finance analyst to work for a national facilities management business based in Peterborough.
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for a commercial finance analyst to work at a global money transfer business based in City of London. The duties will include
- Understand the key business drivers to analyse the performance of business units and to shape future forecasts and decision making information
- Prepare the monthly KPI reporting pack and daily flash reporting; reviewing, identifying and explaining unusual items
- Assist in the creation and management of KPI reporting templates used to understand the drivers of business areas
- Identify areas for improvement in reporting and performance
- Develop and build working relationships across the business and enhance industry FX knowledge
- Identify and escalate information bottlenecks and delays to management
- Critically review and challenge business units on the key assumptions supporting the budget, and form opinions on the assumptions through historical trends analysis and commercial/industry knowledge
- Prepare budget papers to support the key forecast assumptions
The successful candidate will be part qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA, with 2 years in an analytical/management accounts related role. It is essential to be an effective communicator and strong excel skills are highly desirable
The business is an expanding facilities management business that operate nationally. The office offers a supportive and vibrant environment that will suit an ambitious and driven part qualified accountant.
Salary & Benefits
the successful candidate will benefit from a salary of £30,000 to £34,000 plus a study support package for ACCA or CIMA.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice