Real Estate Tax Manager
AJ Chambers are currently representing a top 10 firm who are seeking a Real Estate Tax Manager for their office in Central London. This highly reputable firm is well-known for actively assisting in he development of their staff and as such offer excellent opportunities for career progression.
As a Real Estate Tax Manager, your primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistant to Directors in both client work and in the management of the group and, on occasions, the practice.
Day-to-day duties include:
- To act as a key point of contact within the firm for the client, together with the Partner. This will involve responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients
- Take full responsibility for project delivery on your portfolio
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firms criteria
- Review of work prepared by more junior members of staff
- Liaise with HMRC
- Ensure that the firm???s quality control procedures are adhered to including second partner review
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner/Principle/ Senior Manager, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Provide overall support to Partners on client matters and assist Partners in the management of the group, this will include support at times for the recruitment and management of staff
- Recognise business development opportunities and inform and work with the Partner and the client to develop these when they arise
- Educated to degree level, and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Possess staff management experience
- Maintain an in depth, up to date, knowledge of taxation
- Ability to profitably manage a client portfolio
- To actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients
- Experience of dealing directly with clients
- Demonstrable post qualified experience
For more information on this Real Estate Tax Manager role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.