Qualified ACA/ACCA Senior Accountant
A well-established firm of accountants based in Stratford are looking for Qualified ACA/ACCA Senior Accountant to join their team, this firm offer a solid and personalised service to their clients they ensure they are knowledgeable and trusted, so they can ensure their service is absolutely up to standard and of the highest level possible. A positive and forward-thinking firm means the working environment is supportive and enjoyable.
- Be responsible and accountable for the management and delivery of accountancy and audit services to the client base in accordance with the Firm's targeted processes and procedures.
- Oversee work for clients who are Charities and Not for Profit organisations.
- Manage day-to-day activities, coordinating activities to ensure the optimal use of resources to maximise financial returns.
- Record and report on job performance and costs and ensure that all work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage the financial aspects of all work undertaken.
- Responsible for continually evaluating and improving service and performance levels, implementing efficient business processes and procedures to ensure a high quality.
- Build, manage and maintain excellent working relationships with the existing and new client base.
- Monitoring client satisfaction to ensure continual improvement.
- Be accountable for all aspects of the production and filing of statutory yearend accounts, in accordance with client/statutory requirements.
- To manage and be accountable for all aspects of the production and filing of client corporation tax returns in accordance with client/statutory requirements.
- To lead, manage and perform the annual audit of client accounts as required.
- To prepare, review and present audit reports and commentaries to the client, to include recommendations for improvements to client systems and processes.
- To manage and deliver a wide range of Company Secretarial related services (e.g. Board Meeting Minutes, Dividend Vouchers, Change of Company details etc.) in accordance with statutory regulations/deadlines.
- To work on one off assignments, such as business advisory reviews, produce valuations (commercial, forensic and fiscal purposes), investigations (litigation support, matrimonial and similar), assist with expert witness work and undertake other ad hoc assignments.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified ACA/ACCA.
- Be able to manage your day and time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience of working with a practice environment handing a mixed portfolio of sectors and clients.
- Technically strong FRS knowledge and practical working experience.
- Hands on experience of using Quickbooks, Sage, Xero, Futrili, TaxCalc, Logical Office and Excel software.
- Have a broad knowledge of the UK taxation system.
- Have strong communication skills with clients and colleagues, (both written and verbal), staff management skills, and ambition and vision.
- Be able to identify new business opportunities for the firm when liaising with clients
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.