Capital Finance Manager
- Immediate opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a large organisation.
- There are multiple roles available over the next 5 months.
The organisation are a large group who offer high quality services across the Bradford area.
The temporary position will require you to use your accountancy skills with the following:
- Capital forecasting and planning.
- Work closely with and provide financial information to the Finance Director.
- Provide business advice with regards to capital planning projects.
- Produce the strategic five year capital programme.
- Interpret and apply financial aspects of legislation and finance policies for the organisation.
- Responsibility for one member of staff.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of capital accounting.
- Immediate start.
- Flexible working hours.
- Prime location.