Accounts Assistant - Brokerage Firm
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with a Brokerage firm based at Moorgate helping them source an Accounts Assistant for a 12-month assignment.
To be considered for this role candidates must:
1. Good knowledge of book keeping / double entry with experience in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable are essential.
2. Used SUN or a similar system
3. Must have worked within Financial Services
Rate: £15 - 18 per hour plus holiday pay
The company provides financial services and hedging solutions across a variety of over-the-counter markets. They are a young and very ambitious company and promote a dynamic culture. Although their head office is in London they also have offices in New York and Sydney.
As Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for all daily payments and bank reconciliations. You will also be responsible for checking and settling broker margin calls and making journals entries in the accounting system.
The successful candidate will have some accounts payable experience and be comfortable with double entry.
As Accounts Assistant some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing accounts payable and receivable
- Monthly management information reporting
- Accrual and prepayment monitoring and posting
- Treasury Cash management and daily cash reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Forex deals booking and cash payment/receipts
- Assisting with Statutory audit
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice