A brilliant and rare opportunity for a junior candidate to provide rounded accounts assistant support to the Finance function, working closely alongside the Finance Manager for progression and development.
AAT study support options are available.
- Assist with a wide variety of finance and accounting duties;
- Process and maintain purchase ledger and accounts receivable departments for key business areas;
- Support accounting and finance staff members with ad-hoc tasks where required;
- Maintain financial records with accuracy;
- Confidently handle finance queries from a variety of avenues (email, phone etc)
- Potential progression into more complex position;
- No experience if required for this position, but desire to progress in finance and accounting is essential;
- Strong previous academic record, including qualifications in Maths & English
- Desire to study AAT
- Personable and professional attitude
80million turnover firm operating out of the property sector. Very good public transport links, progression opportunities and potential for further development both within the business and via own studies. AAT study support available.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £17,000 + AAT study support and day release
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice