Audit and Accounts Senior - North West London
Calling Audit and Accounts Seniors in North West London! Are you seeking a local position? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a medium-sized Practice, who can offer full support to develop your existing skills with genuine opportunities for progression through the firm.
You will be joining a growing Audit and Accounts department within a medium-sized Practice, where you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of clients reporting directly to the Managers/Partners.
This role will be developing - they are seeking someone who wishes to push themselves and grasp every opportunity given, and for the right person, development into a Manager role in the future is available.
The key aspects of this role are:
- Working in a client-facing position, supporting Senior members of the team on certain assignments
- Carrying out Audit fieldwork
- Planning and finalising Audit assignments
- Assisting with the supervision and training of more junior members of the team
- Preparation of accounts from client records
- Visiting client premises
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
Ideally, you will have some experience in leading smaller Audits at your current firm.
Key Skills / Experience:
- ACA/ ACCA qualified (finalists will also be considered)
- Good technical knowledge of Audit and Accounting standards including FRS 102
- Experience with a variety of softwares, use of CCH would be preferred
- Ability to show strong communication and people skills
- Hungry for progression and development, the firm are growing so long-term career progression is on offer for the right candidate
Salary on offer is in the range of £40,000-£43,000 dependent of level of experience and/or qualification.
If you wish to be considered please apply or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers.