This Finance Analyst role will be a key component of the finance function, you will drive profitability through accurate analysis of P&L, KPI's and other aspects of the business.
Our client are a growing national business looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their office in Waltham Abbey.
- Weekly forecasting of key P&L items for the month along with variance analysis against budget and week on week
- Assist the Finance Controller in managing balance sheet risk and opportunities
- Support business during / after SAP implementation
- Communicate complex financial information to non-financial members of the business
- Provide ad-hoc support to the sales/commercial business leads as required
This might include but is not limited to work on customer tenders, reviewing customer rebate schemes and preparing business cases for new initiatives as required
The successful Finance Analyst will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have strong experiences in financial analysis and management accounting. They will be a self-motivated and detailed finance professional.
A competitive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to grow with a fast paced business.