Commercial Finance Manager
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are pleased to supporting our client, a successful and fast growth Retail business, on the recruitment of an exciting Commercial Finance Manager position. This is one of the most senior roles within the UK finance team and has a level of exposure to senior stakeholders, contributes to all key commercial area's - financial planning and analysis, investment appraisals, business cases and monthly management reporting.
The commercial Finance Manager is senior role within the finance team, is a commercially focused role and will have a high level of exposure to the UK MD, the CFO and board level. The Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for delivery of monthly management accounts to the Board
- Responsible for formulating and delivering the UK budgets and forecasts by site
- Responsible for Business partnering the Managing Director and Head of Operations in terms of site by site analysis, Investment appraisals, site performance analysis etc
- Responsible for presenting business cases and analysis for new site acquisitions/rebrands to the Investment committee and drafting of relevant Investment Committee models
- Primary relationship holder for the UK audit and responsible for ensuring a smooth and issue less audit for the UK business
- Need to deputise for the UK Finance Director from time to time
- Managing diverse teams across countries and ensuring that everyone is aligned to corporate reporting and control requirements.
We are looking for a fully qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) Accountant who has at least 2-3 years of financial planning and analysis experience - budgeting , forecasting, commercial analysis and management reporting.
Our client are a successful, growing and acquisitive retail business based in Bedfordshire.
Salary & Benefits
A highly competitive salary of £60,000 - £65,00 plus bonus and benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice