FP&A Manager - Financial Services
Project manage end-to-end delivery of financial planning and forecasting processes, including communications, timetables, data requirements and modelling
Our client are a well-known FS business with a global presence.
The Finance function has evolved considerably in the last 18 months and this role is an integral hire for the business to provide insight and promote a business partnering culture to aid smart decision making.
FP&A Manager key responsibilities include:
- You will provide insight and challenge to ensure business leaders develop, agree and deliver on their ambitious, strategically aligned and financially disciplined plans.
- Project manage end-to-end delivery of financial planning and forecasting processes, including communications, timetables, data requirements and modelling.
- Deliver high quality, insightful planning and forecasting output.
- Build strong relationships with Finance Business Partners, the Executive team and Regions to ensure Global requirements are met and translate business assumptions into financial data, including capital implications.
Key requirements to be considered for the position of FP&A Manager:
- University degree (minimum 2:1 or equivalent)
- Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACA, ICAS or CIMA)
- Strong understanding of Financial Services industry
- Demonstrable project management skills to ensure all internal and external reporting deadlines are met
- Outcome driven approach
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience managing a team preferred but not essential
Package on offer for the position of FP&A Manager:
- £60,000 - £75,000 basic DOE
- Car/Car Allowance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible working
- Private health care