Part-time Financial Controller
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an established Financial Services firm based in Central London, helping them source a part-time Financial Controller for an 18 month assignment.
To be considered for this role - candidates must be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have 3+ years post qualified experience with relevant Financial Services experience.
Previous experience using Peoplesoft is desirable.
Rate: up to £400 per day (or equivalent hourly rate)
Location: Central London
This firm is an international Financial Services firm focusing on wealth management, investment banking and private equity. They now have more than £150 million AUM and serve corporate, individual and retail clients.
The firm are experiencing impressive growth and about to record revenue figures for the coming year.
In this role you will be covering the current Financial Controller who will be focusing half of his time on a global implementation role. You shall then be working along side them, helping to cover the BAU Financial Controller duties. This arm of the finance team is made up of 5 people and you shall report to the Head of Finance.
You will be responsible for reviewing the financial and management accounting and the monthly reporting for the board, working closely with a broad range of departments in the UK and US.
As part-time Financial Controller, your main responsibilities will include:
- Review and assist in producing the statutory accounts and associated notes accurately and time efficiently under FRS102/UK GAAP
- Review the consolidated management accounts and board reports
- FCA Regulatory Returns and maintenance of financial analysis feeding in the companies Liquidity Risk Management Framework
- Working with third party advisors on UK & Irish corporation tax
- Assisting with transfer pricing, incorporating revenue sharing, cost recharges and royalties
- Overseeing the processes behind the day to day accounting entries and ledgers
- Ad hoc financial analysis as requested by the CFO
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice