Finance Graduate Scheme ( Junior Finance Analyst)
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Global marketing and advertising organisation that is part of the Top four advertising organisations in the world. Our client is currently recruiting within their Finance Graduate Scheme and is looking for a Junior Finance analyst to join their dynamic team.
- Provide support in the preparation of the month-end consolidated P&L and balance sheet under US GAAP.
- Posting month-end journals and distributing journals for posting to agency finance teams.
- Liaise with the intercompany team to ensure month-end balances are reported in agreement and on a timely basis.
- Perform the quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley testing for the OMG UK Group.
- Assist in the preparation of the statutory accounts for five statutory entities including the consolidated UK Group under FRS102.
- Assist with managing the deliverables for the year-end audit across the UK Group.
- Support Group FC with ad-hoc tasks.
- £25,000 - £27,000 + Study Support (ACCA, CIMA)
- Finance Graduate with 6 months plus experience
- 1 or above, A's & B's at A-level- finance-related degree
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice