Vice President, Financial Controller
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for Vice President Financial Controller to join a leading fund services provider in The City of London.
This role will involve delivering an exceptional service to existing clients, assisting with the sales efforts to grow the accountancy practice and managing the team engaged in the provision of such services. The financial Controller ill be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Manage an external facing finance function including
- Accounting & Bookkeeping including preparation of financial statements ready for the Audit process
- Liaise with independent auditors to ensure timely completion of the year end process
- Payroll & Company Secretarial
- Regulatory Financial Reporting
- VAT returns and communications with HMRC
- Manage the recurring deadlines for the team and ensure things get done
- Manage client scope and time budgets
- Review work produced by the team
- Integrate with other key services including compliance and tax services
- Contribute to the marketing efforts of the wider outsourcing team to deliver a strategy for growth of the Accounting Practice
The successful Financial Controller for this City based Funds Services Provider will be qualified with at least 4 years post qualified experience. The Financial Controller will have strong experience managing an outsourced finance function and leading a small team. Experience within the asset management sector is desirable but not essential.
My client are a renowned fund services provider based in one of the most iconic buildings in The City of London. With 70 offices across 20 different countries, this is a truly global firm.
Salary & Benefits
The Financial Controller at this City of London based Funds Services Provider will receive a salary of £70,000-80,000 depending on experience, plus a competitive bonus and benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice