Accounts & Audit Assistant Manager
Robert Half are working in partnership with a rapidly growing practice in Towcester to recruit an ambitious and motivated Accounts & Audit Assistant Manager.
The role is highly client focused, with the opportunity to spend large amounts of time with existing and new clients. This role also boasts the opportunity to work fully autonomously in a role where the client's needs come first. The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to -
- First point of contact for a mixed portfolio of clients;
- Prepares accounts, corporation tax returns and personal tax returns, to director review stage; (75%)
- Undertake all field work in relation to audits, and provide support to the Audit Manager (25%)
- Liaises directly with clients to ensure we have all information to prepare accounts, and to address any queries or questions that come to light;
- Assists various clients with their book-keeping and VAT Returns;
- Manages billing and work-in-progress for the portfolio;
- Takes responsibility for workflow to ensure turnaround targets met;
- Provides support to the Practice Manager and Accounts Manager on a daily basis;
- Carries out any other reasonable task required from time to time;
The successful candidate will be part qualified - actively studying towards either ACCA, ACA or CIMA. Practice experience is highly desirable and experience/exposure to audit would be beneficial.
A rapidly growing outsourcing business that boasts a mixed portfolio of clients with excellent opportunity for progression are looking to recruit an assistant accounts and audit manager to join their vibrant business.
Salary & Benefits
£30000-£40000 plus support, an excellent bonus scheme, flexible working arrangements and an annual company trip all expenses paid.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice