Accounts Senior Top 10 - Liverpool Up to £38,000
1 day left
- Contract Type
Top 10 - Liverpool
Up to £38,000
A leading UK practice is currently on the lookout for experienced and qualified accounting professionals to join their rapidly growing offices in Northampton
Based within a Top 10 firm, this role will offer you the benefits of working for a Big 4 practice, such as a top salary and interesting work with a huge variety of clients but with the added bonus of achieving a good lifestyle balance, and having stable career progression, with the support you need to develop to your maximum potential.
To be successful in this role you will need to be fully qualified (ACA or ACCA or the equivalent international awarding body) as well as have experience of working within an accounting practice in the UK.
As the Accounts senior you will responsible for (but not be limited to):
· Ensuring that all work is completed on time and within budget.
· To perform the practices review procedure and completion procedure, as well as attend the final client meeting and ensure they have received the final accounts, management letter and adjustments to opening balances.
· To oversee and contribute to the overall development of the less experienced members of the accounts team ensuring they are developed to their maximum potential.
· Working with a varied portfolio of clients preparing their accounts and meeting all statutory and client deadlines as well as exceeding them.
· Providing the client with efficient and effective client service at all times.
· Financial accounts productions and VAT returns.
· Building and maintaining client relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity to take a huge step forward in your Accounting career, to be considered for this Accounts Senior role within a Top 20 practice send a CV to Samuel.Mould@pro-finance.co.uk or call Sam Mould at Pro-Finance to discuss on 0207 269 6359
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Accounts Senior Top 10 - Liverpool Up to £38,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly