Italian Speaking Qualified Accountant – London
One of Italy’s most established Accounting consultancies are recruiting for an Italian speaking Accountant to work out of their classy London offices, this is a highly exciting role with a real potential of partnership in the near future.
The candidate should have between 2 and 5 years of experience working for a UK based firm.
Their current role will include production of year end accounts, internal accounts & Bookkeeping, financial advice, Basic Tax enquiries, maintaining accounting records and providing trustworthy guidance about financial and business operations, for limited company clients, partnerships clients and trusts clients.
This is a highly exciting role with plenty of variation, duties may include financial reporting, taxation, auditing, accounting, corporate finance, business recovery and insolvency, or accounting systems and processes.
Responsibilities of a Senior Accountant:
- Liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice;
- Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small/medium businesses (partnerships and companies) and trusts;
- Reviewing the company's systems and analysing risk;
- Performing tests to check financial information and systems;
- Advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers;
- Working with the wider team supporting others and managing your own time, working to deadlines.
- Building relationships and liaising confidently with clients and partners.
Qualifications and Experience Required Essential:
- Experience in the accounting sector.
- Must have acquired the necessary skills/experience at senior level to meet the requirements of the role.
- Strong understanding and experience of bookkeeping and accounts preparation.
- Up to date working knowledge of bookkeeping and U.K./Italian generally accepted accounting principles as well as of financial reporting and company law.
- Able to demonstrate wide experience and competency in full accounts production from basic prime books and records through to computerized accounting packages.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work to tight deadlines and a positive can do attitude.
Desirable but not essential skills:
- Qualified ACA or ACCA or qualified by experience.
- Previous experience of client portfolio management, desirable.
- Italian speaking.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Hampshire
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Hampshire
- Corporate Finance Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Hampshire
- Partner Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Hampshire
- Tax Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Hampshire