Business Services Manager
AJ Chambers are working with a market-leading Accountancy Practice in Bury St Edmunds who are looking for a positive, professional and experienced manager to join their Business Services team.
As a Manager in their Business Services department you will join them at a key time of expansion in a pivotal role as the department grows to meet the demand of a burgeoning client base. You will be exposed to a range of clients across various industries and sectors from start-ups to multi-national Limited Companies.
- This is a highly varied and pro-active role which will largely involve ensuring the successful delivery of accounts. You’ll need to have a personable and outgoing personality to support and motivate your team and build long term relationships with clients.
- This position will also require liaison with other departments to ensure clear and effective advice is always provided.
- You’ll be expected to help deliver IT packages to help move clients forward into cloud accounting and Making Tax Digital initiatives.
- ACA or ACCA qualification.
- 3+ years' UK public practice post-qualification experience.
- An entrepreneurial and ambitious attitude.
- Managerial level involvement in delivering accounts preparation and advisory services of owner-managed companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- Cloud accounting knowledge experience is essential.
As well as a competitive salary, you will automatically be enrolled into their Employee Benefits scheme, giving you access to a range of free benefits and as well as several voluntary options.
There is plenty of support for training on offer, with extensive assistance in studying for professional qualifications. There are also a large amount of activities and nights out throughout the year.
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Business Services Manager - Bury St Edmunds