Head of Finance role for growing SME manufacturer, working directly with Managing Director. Opportunity to help shape strategy and growth as part of senior leadership team.Client Details
My client are a growing SME manufacturer in Bristol.DescriptionProducing and presenting Monthly Management reports.Developing stronger budgeting processes within the business, influencing management to build accurate forecasting for each Financial YearDeveloping and maintaining robust Financial Controls Providing support and guidance to the MD and other Directors, through analysis and decision supportPreparing financial data and analysis and delivering it to various non-finance stakeholders across the company including Management, Sales and Operations, thus informing and influencing business decisions.
Primary responsibilities will include preparing for and taking an active role in monthly reviews, identifying cost-saving opportunities, annual budgeting, periodic forecasting, and analysis of operational performance.
- Qualified Accountant
- Track record at Finance Manager or Financial Controller level
- Total confidence in taking responsibility and control for day-to-day financial matters in their entirety
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Superb accuracy/attention to detail
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders and influence decision making
- Manufacturing experience desirable
This role can pay a basic salary of up to £50k.