Outsourcing Manager - a practice role that feels like industry
Outsourcing Manager - a practice role that feels like industry!
Do you want to head up a brand-new Accounting team in Manchester who provides outsourced accounting services?
Do you want a role which feels like you are in industry but is actually in practice?
Does an international client base and an opportunity to work for one of the best accountancy practices with global reach appeal to you?
Why apply for this Accounting/Outsourcing Manager or Senior Manager role?
- No glass ceilings - you will be heading up a brand-new team!
- Directly contribute to team the growth and hire new staff
- Perfect crossover between industry and practice
Accounting/Outsourcing Manager or Senior Manager Requirements:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- FRS102/ IFRS knowledge
- Proven portfolio/people management experience
Accounting/Outsourcing Manager or Senior Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a large portfolio of national and multinational corporations
- Work on ad hoc projects
- Manage a team of accountants
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Bookkeeping and preparation of periodic management accounts
- Advising on statutory accounting compliance requirements
"The best company I have ever worked for and I can't wait to progress further within the firm - they truly give you all the tools you need to succeed!" just one of the many quotes from candidates I have placed in this global firm!
If you really want to make a role your own and start up your own team, and carve out your own career call me today, on 0207 269 6363 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Outsourcing Manager - a practice role that feels like industry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly